The Best Toy Store To Buy Your Toys
As you know toys are part of our lives benefiting us in all aspects of development. They are accomplices of laughter and fun, they also help us develop a wide variety of skills and feed our learning. Toys teach us, give us joy, we learn through them and above all, they amuse us. That is why most kids have a wooden toy box to take care of their toys.
Reviews of the Best Toys of 2021 at Wooden Toy Box Store
Xiaomi Mi Electric Scooter Pro 2 The Best Electric Vehicle on the Market
Avialogic Q10 Foldable Mini Drone with 720P HD Camera at the Best Price
Scalextric Batman vs Joker Slot Car Racing Set at an Incredible Price
Nerf Fortnite AR-L Elite Dart Blaster the best Nerf Elite Dart Blaster
GoStock Remote Control Car the Best Remote Control Monster Truck 4WD
Exploding Kittens NSFW Cards the Best Card Game for Adults
Catalogue of Toys at the Best Prices at Wooden Toy Box Shop:
What is your ideal toy?
There are countless models and types of toys so it is normal that it is difficult to decide which toy to buy. In WoodenToyBox.net we have classified them so that you can find what you are looking for.
Fancy Dress for Kids
Electric RC Cars
Cars and Tracks
Electric Cars for Kids
Electric Scooters for kids
We show you the characteristics and the best offers of the toys of the main brands in the sector.
My Little Pony
Nenuco de Famosa
Types of games according to age
Children have various ways of playing depending on the abilities, tastes, personality or needs of each one.
- 0-2 years: in this stage the child focuses on his body, on himself and on exploring the environment that surrounds him. At this age the child plays alone throwing toys, assembling constructions, making musical toys sound, etc.
- 2-3 years: At this age they play alongside several children but without interacting with them, this is call parallel play.
- 3-4 years old: they begin to play with other children but each one plays a different role, this is call associative play.
- 4-5 years: here begins to have a cooperative game interacting with their peers and assuming roles.
As the child grows, the game will be more complex, with rules, with imaginary themes and everything more structured.
Top Picks at Wooden Toy Box
Here we show you the best selections of the best-selling toys of 2021, we have classified them by characteristics, types or brands so that you can find what you are looking for easily.
The 5 Best Selling Boy Lego Sets at an Incredible Price
The Top 5 Role Play Kitchen for Kids at the Best Price
The 5 Best Cheap Electric Scooters for Kids of the year
What are toys?
Toys are usually objects design for children, through them they can have fun, learn and play. Toys when used by children allow them to develop certain social, emotional or physical capacities.
There are also toys for domestic animals such as cats and dogs, finding a wide variety of models on the market.
The origin of the toy is not clear, but there is evidence that in ancient Egypt children played with handmade toys (dolls and weapons) and with miniature objects.
What are the benefits of toys for children?
Children from birth have a primary activity: playing continuously. Through toys they will develop all the learning that goes according to the child's evolution and also continuously.
Early stimulation is very beneficial for the future of the child. Stimulation is done and through crafts where the child will express his emotions and get to know the environment that surrounds him.
Toys are universal, that is, they exist in all cultures just as they are necessary for early stimulation, always adapting to the child's developmental age.
- They stimulate the mental and physical processes of children.
- Can be use for a long period always adapting it to the age of the child.
- The toy meets the needs of each child.
- Develop physical, social and emotional skills.
- Work the individual and collective game.
- Know the environment that surrounds it.
What are the best toy brands in the world at Wooden Toy Box?
There are many brands of toys around the world. Of each toy model there are pioneering brands that stand out in the market. The most notable brands worldwide develop, manufacture and distribute their toys themselves, which is why you increase sales year after year, billing exorbitant figures.
Popular toy brands on Wooden Toy Box
- Lego: This globally famous toy brand earns one percent more each year. Lego's best year of sales was 2016 with a profit of $ 5.1 million.
- Bandai Namco: Bandai Namco is a leading company in the world of toys and games. In 2019 this Japanese company exceeded 572 million dollars annually.
- Fisher-Price: Fisher Price is one of the toy brands that stands out the most worldwide. This brand manufactures toys that are intend for the smallest of the house. They have an annual profit of 773 million dollars.
- Barbie: Barbie has been making dolls most dreamed of by any child in the world for more than 60 years. This company has an annual turnover of about 388 million dollars.
- Nerf: Nerf is an American brand that specializes in toy guns made of foam, although it makes other toys as well. This brand has a turnover of 297 million dollars per year.
- Mattel: Mattel modernized the toy industry in 1945. This company makes $ 252 million a year.
- Hot Wheels: Hot Wheels is an American brand of toy cars that was born in 1968. This brand has a turnover of 232 million dollars a year.
- Hasbro: Hasbro is an American brand locate in the state of Rhode Island since 1923 and was create by the Hassenfeld brothers. This brand has a turnover of 211 million dollars a year.
- My Little Pony: My Little Pony is a franchise develop by Hasbro that manufactures toys for children between 3 and 6 years old. It is a company that has a turnover of 198 million dollars a year.
Where can I buy toys?
Not sure where to buy toys? You can buy toys in specialized stores, in large shopping centers or simply in neighborhood stores. In stores we will find less variety of toys than in online stores since there is not enough space to display everything.
Online stores are an option that is increasingly used by buyers since it offers us many benefits and advantages such as, for example, we do not need to move from home, we can see customer reviews, there is a wide catalog of toys and returns they are fast if we are not satisfied with the product.
Also, one of the largest stores in the world and that has a wide catalog of toys with the best brands is Amazon. They serve the customer quickly if we have questions and returns are fast and without the need for explanations.
How toys are made?
How do you make the plastic used for toys? To make plastic for toys, it is done through injection machines with pieces of polymers known as plastic pellets. In general, the injection machine the plastic pellets are mixed with the desired color and they are melted at high temperature.
How toys at Wooden Toy Box have changed over the years?
Over the years toys have undergone quite a big change, toys today are made in factories and use materials such as plastic, nylon or foam. The ones of the past were made with unsafe materials and not there was a security control, but today there are strict controls to ensure the safety of children.
It is also known that in ancient Egypt and the Roman Empire, children used miniature statues that represented animals and people. As a matter of fact, In the 18th century, with the industrial revolution. Since, it helped to create more complex objects with new materials, lower the cost of production and manufacture faster.
How toys are manufactured?
The toy sector is the best known worldwide and the most popular. In the European Union, more than 16,000 million euros are generate, generating about 216,000 jobs. In fact, Europe is the second largest toy manufacturer in the world, ahead of the US and Japan and behind China.
Making toys requires following a series of steps:
- Design the toy.
- The materials that we are going to use to make the toy.
- Have a factory and make a production.
- That it complies with the safety regulations.
- Once the production is finish, distribute it through the stores.
Where toys came from?
Toys have been around since ancient civilizations where dolls have been discover in primitive tombs. This shows us they have been around for thousands of years.
In prehistory, historians comment that boys and girls play with toys that were build by hand with bone, clay or wood. In fact, the oldest toy that has been discover in history is 4,000 years old and was a terracotta rattle discover in the archaeological site of Turkey.
It is also know that in ancient Egypt and the Roman Empire. Children use to use miniature statues that represent animals and people.
In the 18th century, with the industrial revolution, it helped to create more complex objects with new materials, lower the cost of production and manufacture faster.
Why toys are important for kids?
Since, we assume that every child should play with toys due to the benefits it brings to the child's development.
- Children through toys develop skills, learn social relationships and know their environment.
- The game stimulates learning, develops mental abilities and allows them to know a world of textures, sizes, colors and shapes.
- Encourage imagination and creativity without forgetting that they have fun while playing.
- You develop motor skills, coordination, balance, muscle control.
- Playing helps the child to mature in basic mental functions: assimilation, understanding and adaptation to reality.
- It encourages socialization with adults and with their peers.
- Build self-confidence.
- They help in conflict resolution.
To take full advantage of the benefits of a toys we must:
- Observe the child while he plays but without interrupting his activity.
- Ask him what he is doing and see if he shows interest.
- Play with the child by following his rules.
- Show him other ways to play and let the child experiment.
- Buy toys that are appropriate for her age and needs.